1.The Validity of General Conditions for Contract Agreement These General Conditions for Contract Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Conditions”) are efficient for all orders with RiedlGroup GmbH made through the online shop www.zifferblatt.com, (hereinafter referred to as "Zifferblatt.com”). They apply to agreements with EU customers, provided that they are also the consumers.
2. Acknowledgement of the General Conditions for Contract Agreement A customer accepts these Conditions and accedes to them as soon as place s an order.
3. Protection Clause General Conditions for Contract Agreement, submitted by the customer, which differ from the provisions of these General Conditions for Contract Agreement, shall not be accepted if they do not comply with Zifferblatt.com.
4. Contract Conclusion The presentation of products on the website does not constitute a choice that is binding. Such presentation provides an appeal for the customers to make a choice at their own discretion. The customer makes a choice that is binding in the process of the order execution. The beginning of order processing. After the order is placed, RiedlGroup GmbH shall send to the Customer a corresponding e-mail message in which the receipt of the order and its content are confirmed (Confirmation of order receipt). Such confirmation of order receipt shall not mean automatic acceptance of offer. Zifferblatt.com shall make a decision about the commercial offer acceptance at its own discretion. The company has a right to decline an order if such refusal is fairly explained. In case of refusal the Customer shall be informed hereof by e-mail. The sale and purchase agreement shall come into effect upon the delivery of the goods
5. Prices All prices are total prices; these shall include the package price and the value-added tax (VAT) established by law. We reserve the right to mistakes in the indication of prices. If the actual price is higher than the indicated one, we will get in touch with the customer and, in this case, the agreement will come into effect only if the customer states their willingness to buy the product at this price. If the actual price is lower than the indicated one, all calculations will be executed according to the actual prices. The cost of delivery is included into the price.
6. Terms of Delivery Unless otherwise agreed, the delivery shall be made at the stated address. The delivery shall be made from our stock at the stated address. The time of delivery is indicated in the “Delivery” section in the bottom of the main page.
7. Payment Period and Reservation of Title Clause The commodity is due for payment from the moment of conclusion of the agreement. The delivered commodity shall remain property of RiedlGroup until it is fully paid.
8. Terms of Payment The payment may be performed by credit card, by payment service PayPal or by bank transfer.
9. Right to Cancel an Order
9a. Right to Cancel an Order You have a right to cancel an order within 14 days without explanation of reasons.
9b. Term of Order Cancellation The term of order cancellation is 14 days starting from the moment when you or third-party designee, who is not a carrier, have come into possession of the commodity. Sending a message about realization of a cancellation right before expiry of the cancellation term is sufficient to observe the cancellation term.
9c. The process of order cancellation In order to realize your right of order cancellation you should inform Zifferblatt.com via submitting a clear claim (for example, sending a letter by mail, fax or e-mail) about your decision to cancel the order. You may send the claim to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org We shall immediately send you the confirmation of receiving your claim by e-mail.
9d. Addressee The claim of order cancellation and commodity to be returned shall be sent to:
Gaadner Strasse 61 A Bldg. 4
Fax: +43 2236 37 80 83
9e. Consequences of Order Cancellation If you cancel your order, we shall forward all your payment back immediately, but not later than 14 days starting from the moment of receiving your claim of order cancellation. Chargeback shall be made using the same methods of payment which you used during the first procedure, unless otherwise expressly arranged. In view of this return of payment no amends will be applied. We may reject the return of payment until the commodity is returned or until you provide a documented proof of commodity dispatch, whichever is earlier. You must send or pass the commodity to Zifferblatt.com immediately, but not later than 14 days starting from the moment of notification about the decision to cancel the order. The term is considered to be observed if you send the commodity before the expiry of 14 days. You shall bear direct expenses for the return of commodity. You shall compensate for the depreciation of commodity only if such depreciation is associated with handling of such commodity which is beyond the scope of verification of quality, properties, and operating principle of the commodity. “Verification of quality, properties, and principle of operation of commodity” shall mean testing of the corresponding commodity as it is possible and accepted in the ordinary shop.
10. Warranty Unless otherwise specified, the general provisions of legislation shall apply. The damages that occur through the customer’s fault shall be excluded from the warranty. In particular, this shall concern the mishandling, mismanagement or attempts of unauthorized repair. If the commodities delivered have obvious defects of material or in workmanship, which includes damage during transportation, please inform us immediately. If the manufacturer’s warranty covers the commodity, the customer shall lay any claims resulting from it directly to the manufacturer. Zifferblatt.com shall not be liable for any such claims.
11. Jurisdiction The place of judicial settlement of all disputes arising out of the agreements concluded within the framework of these Conditions shall be Vienna, provided that the Customer is not an individual, but an entrepreneur or a legal entity according to the current legislation.
12. Survival Clause If any of the provisions of these General Conditions of Contract Conclusion becomes invalid this shall not affect the remaining provisions